Whilst care is taken by TCAA in producing the instructors directory, the
directory is based on the information provided by the instructors. TCAA does not
carry out any enquiries to ensure that a listed instructor is suitably qualified
and TCAA makes no warranties as to the qualifications or suitability of the
listed instructors. To the extent permitted by law, TCAA and its members,
agents, or employees, exclude all liability, (including liability in negligence)
to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a
result of any material published in the instructors listing. The user should
verify the qualifications of any instructors whose services they use.
All About Attitude Tai Chi
- Teaches: Tai Chi classes provide a whole body tune up, improving inner health.
Wu chi, Mindful Walking, Qigong, 4 Pillars of Health, Fundamentals.
- Location: Goolwa, Strathalbyn.
- Details: Inner Health Taijiquan Mindful Walking module 1 2 and 3 with John Hartley, the Four Pillars of Health
- Contact: Jen Binney
- Phone: 0412 595 102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.allaboutattitude.com
- Location: Torrens Park
- Phone: (08) 8272 1602
Brenda & George Hum
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Energy & Rehabilitation, Qigong Shibashi, Yang styles, Sun 73
- Additional: Available for community and private classes
- Location: Holden Hill, Modbury, Payneham, Klemzig
- Contact: Brenda & George Hum - Master Trainer Dr Paul lam's Tai Chi for Health Programs, NCAS Instructors
- Phone: 0413 022 246
- Email: email@example.com
Lee's TaiChi, Qigong and Natural Healing Therapy
- Teaches: Yang style - 24,37,108 forms, Mantis taichi & sword form, Various qigong forms, Taichi sword and sabre
- Location: Parkholme, Glenunga, Magill, Marden, Campbelltown, Kilburn, Adelaide cbd, Parafields gdns, Tea Tree Gully, Gilles Plains
- Contact: Master George H. Lee
- Phone: 0414 883 322
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.discovertaichi.com
Meridian Connection Tai Chi
- Teaches teaches various Tai Chi & Qi Gong forms, including Tai Chi & Qi Gong for Beginners, Dao Yin Qi Gong, 24,40,42 Tai Chi Quan, 56 Chen style Tai Chi Quan, Tai Chi sword and fan, etc.
- Location: Cove Sports & Community CLub, Hallett Cove, Adelaide, SA
- Contact: Fang (Helen) Qin, Accredited Tai Chi & Qi Gong instructor by Chinese National Sports Committee, Australian Sports Commision National Coaching Accreditation
- Phone: 0425 845 788
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: meridian-connection.com.au
Moving Meditation School of Tai Chi and Qigong
- Teaches: Courses subject to sufficient enrolment: Qigong: Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi - 1st and 2nd Sequence; Dao Yin; Wild Goose (Dayan); Temple Qigong; Shibashi X; Qigong Exercise and Dance
Tai Chi: Most styles: 42 Combined; 73 Sun; 44 Yang; Wu Hao; 13 Form Chen; 36 Form Chen; Tai Chi for Arthritis;
Weapons: 32 and 42 Sword; Dragon Phoenix Fan, Yang Style Fan (short form), Immortal Flute, Push Hands,Children's Wushu
- Additional: Specialises in creating programmes for corporations, schools, government organisations, community groups.
- Location: Reynella Neighbourhood Centre, Trott Park Neighbourhood Centre, Holdfast Bay Community Centre, Hove, Mitcham Cultural Village
- Contact: Principal teacher Rosemary Palmer, Master Trainer for Dr. Lam's Tai Chi for Health Programmes.
- Phone: (08) 8381 7969 Mobile:0434 847 524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.mytaichi.com.au
- Teaches: Yang Style Tai Chi
- Location: Walkerville, Mawson Lakes
- Contact: Nazli Jianfar
- Phone: 043 238 6952
- Email: email@example.com
Rosalie Lackie - Tai Chi & Massage Therapy
- Teaches: Tai Chi/Qigong, Meditation, Massage, Energy-Healing, Tai Chi for Health (TCA1&2, TCD, TCO, TCE, TCR), International Competition Forms: 24,42,73
- Additional: B.Th, Certificate of Ministry and Clinical Pastoral Education. TCAA, Various Tai Chi for Health Programs. M&MA Membership (Remedial Massage)
- Location: Adelaide, Seacliff, Brighton.
- Contact: Rosalie Lackie
- Phone: 08 8296 0142
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tai Chi & Qigong Adelaide Academy
- Location: Campbelltown, Craigmore, Glen Osmond, Henley Beach, Modbury, North Adelaide, Payneham, Osborne, Wynn Vale.
- Additional: Public, Private & Corporate classes
- Contact: Gary Smith
- Phone: (08) 8287 3571
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.taichiadelaide.com.au
Tai Chi & Chi Kung Institute of Australia
- Teaches: Qi Gong (Chi Kung): Taiji Qi Gong Shibashi (1st set & 2nd sets), Dao Yin 4 sets, Yang chi Kung, 5 static qigong forms. Da Yan QiGong (wild Goose), Baduanjin, Yijinjing, Wu Qin Xi, Liu Zi jue.
- Courses: Tai Chi/ Wu Shu include: Official & Traditional sets from China. Tai Chi 24, Tai Chi 42, Tai Chi Yang 103, Sun Tai Chi 73, Chen ,Tai Chi Sword 32, Sword 42, Cudgel, Double Sword, Steel Fan, Steel flute, Umbrella, plus Shao Hong Quan & Jin Gan Chuan.
- Additional: Clinic: Chi Kung/Qigong Massage Clinic , Tai Chi for Schools. Conferences & Corporate classes.
- Location: Adelaide, Glenelg, Gawler, Semaphore & Angaston
- Contact: Master Instructor Allan Kelson. Instructors accredited at the Beijing Sport University (China) and N.C.A.S. accredited to Coach Level 1
- Phone: (08) 8371 2488.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org