Whilst care is taken by TCAA in producing the instructors directory, the
directory is based on the information provided by the instructors. TCAA does not
carry out any enquiries to ensure that a listed instructor is suitably qualified
and TCAA makes no warranties as to the qualifications or suitability of the
listed instructors. To the extent permitted by law, TCAA and its members,
agents, or employees, exclude all liability, (including liability in negligence)
to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a
result of any material published in the instructors listing. The user should
verify the qualifications of any instructors whose services they use.
Southern Cross Tai Chi Tasmania
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Relaxation, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Beijing 12, Beijing 24, Tai Chi Chih.
Qi Gong Forms - Fragrant Qi Gong, BaDuanJin
- Location: Launceston
- Training: Trained with Gary Kwor, Dr Paul Lam, Angela Zhou, Sue Chang Tai Chi Fitness Australia. Thirty yrs Tai Chi experience
- Contact: Dr Chris McGrath
- Phone: 03 6399 3528, 0416 221 040
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.selfwisehealing.org
- Teaches: Dayan/Wild Goose QiGong, & Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Location: Cygnet, South Tasmania
- Contact: Sylvia Merope
- Training: Dayan/Wild Goose QiGong in Australia with Master Simon Blow. In China with Master Chen Chuan Gang - 28th lineage holder of the Wild Goose system.
- Phone: (03) 6295 0887
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org