Whilst care is taken by TCAA in producing the instructors directory, the
directory is based on the information provided by the instructors. TCAA does not
carry out any enquiries to ensure that a listed instructor is suitably qualified
and TCAA makes no warranties as to the qualifications or suitability of the
listed instructors. To the extent permitted by law, TCAA and its members,
agents, or employees, exclude all liability, (including liability in negligence)
to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a
result of any material published in the instructors listing. The user should
verify the qualifications of any instructors whose services they use.
Australia Fu Nei Pai Li's Tai Chi Academy
- Teaches: Yang style funeipai taichi, Yang style 108 forms and 10 sets of funeipai taichi.
- Location: Altone Park Leisure Centre, 332 Benara Rd, Beechboro Perth.
- Contact: Master Chang Dai He
- Phone: 0423 414 619
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Broome Tai Chi
- Teaches: Yang style 10, 24, 42, 108; Chen 74; Stick, Sword, tui na, silk weaving and Qi Gong,
Trained with Celestial tai Chi, with grandmaster Xiao HUA
- Location: Broome Western Australia, Geelong, Victoria
- Contact: Geoffrey Moss
- Phone: 0403 588 864
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.facebook.com/BroomeTaiChi
Tai Chi For All
- Teaches: Sung Go style Tai Chi for health and relaxation – also Tai Chi Sword, Tai Chi Fan and Tai Chi Flute. Chi Kung taught is Lotus, Shibashi one, Shibashi two and Lohan. - Established 1991 .
- Location: Wanneroo Community Centre (evening) and Duncraig Community Centre (morning) .
- Contact: Robert Russell-Brown
- Phone: (08) 9405 4688 or 0417 183 139
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.taichiforall.com.au